Provincia: 100% En remoto
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
As a Software Asset Management Specialist – SAP your main responsibilities will involve:
• In-depth and proven knowledge of SAM operations and competencies, with ability to apply and advise on complex software licensing topics and produce ELPs for SAP software.
• Understands SAP licensing concepts, indirect usage rules and product use rights.
• Experience with the SAP System Measurement Tools – LAW, USSM, self-declaration metrics and SAP system survey in the S/4HANA environment.
• Provide transparency of costs for SW contracts and assure fair allocation of charges to BUs and Service owners based on software usage.
• Negotiate successfully across the organization and with external suppliers/vendors in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Maintains stakeholder community and enables information sharing environment.
• Proactively identify and drive initiatives to achieve SW related savings, developing best practices and processes, to continuously improve software asset management service and to ensure compliance with budget and contractual requirements.
• Identify necessary changes and play key role in the complex software contract negotiations, manage demand and contract updates, liaise with external vendors, legal, contract and sourcing teams.
• Multinational Company|Remote position
As a Software Asset Management Specialist – SAP your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Bachelor´s degree.
• CSAM or any other accreditation in SAM discipline (Preferred Qualification)
• 5+ years of experience in supporting SAM operations, developing and implementing asset management tools, frameworks and governance.
• Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not necessary.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to process data and work in a complex global organisational environment.
• Personal and professional accountability, ability to deliver through others, can demonstrate a high work ethic and committed to doing the right thing, curious, willing and able to offer a different perspective with a genuine focus on solution and the confidence to make it happen.
• Extremely strong organization and productivity skills, ability to interface with managers, staff and stakeholders within the organization.
• Exceptional analytical skills, financial and commercial acumen.
• Good time and project management skills.
Technology delivery center of an important multionational company.
• Wide range of internal and external trainings
• Ticket restaurant
• Pension Plan – after 1 year in the company
• Life Insurance
• Exclusive Employees discounts
• Free English and Spanish classes depends on the needs
Tecnologías: SAP, SAP HANA
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 60000 € – 72000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/software-asset-management-specialist-100-en-remoto/sap-sap-hana/rf-d41d78cd9w8f0e0b2084