Provincia: 100% En remoto
Asaitec is a Spanish company located in Madrid created in 2013 that provides offshore Java services for European companies. Our goal is the development and maintenance of different services and applications.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can work independently (teleworking) and who wants to join a stable, united and collaborative team.
This person will work in Linux/Unit environments collaborating with the development and architecture team in CI/CD integration tasks, supporting and improving existing structures.
– At least 3 years DevOps (CD/CI) experience
– English level B2/C1 both spoken and written
– Knowledge in Gradle or Maven
– Experience with microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Terraform…
– Knowledge of GIT
– Knowledge of Jenkins (pipelines)
– Experience in release management processes
– Experience using Grafana and Prometheus
– ELK tools knowledge (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
– Experience in scripting (Ansible, Python, Bash…)
– Cloud/On premise architecture design/management experience
– Deployments tools like Dockerswarm or Kubernetes
– Experience with Nexus, Nginx and Ansible
– Other CI/CD Tools knowledge
– Remote working.
– Private medical insurance.
– Restaurant ticket or transport supplement.
– Time flexibility and family-friendly policy.
If you want to be part of an international project, don´t miss the opportunity to join Asaitec team!
Tecnologías: maven, gradle, kubernetes, GIT
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 30000 € – 39000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/devops-engineer-100-en-remoto/maven-gradle-kubernetes-git/rf-a949s4926ac2bz48fdqc
Ir a la fuente