Provincia: 100% En remoto
Descripción: We are seeking for a full stack developer intern keen to learn and help us build software that will change how businesses interact with each other. The platform we are currently developing gathers data from different systems and gets it all together in just one single access point for our users.
* Good knowledge of the state of the art in web application development
* A passion for clean code, software patterns, data structures and performance optimization
* Curiosity that lets you get into new developments or technologies but with the
common sense required not to fall for the latest fan
* A fluent level in English (we are a small company but we already employ people from different countries).
Your skills (aptitude) will be important, but what we value the most is your attitude. If you are the right person:
* You focus on building software that matters to your users, and you truly believe that´s the way to make your company successful
* You take on a new task, you get it done no matter how challenging, boring, tiny or huge it is, everyone within the dev team can count on you
* You are ready to teach your team-mates but also willing to learn from them
* You care about the people you work with, acknowledging that nothing great can be achieved working alone
* You make it obvious to everyone around you that you really enjoy your work
* You are humble enough to understand that ´the best solution´ is something subjective. You don´t build science projects because you are smart enough to do it
* An exciting venture to improve how companies do business
* Hundreds of challenges ready for people willing to take action
* A multicultural environment of very talented and open-minded people where trust,freedom, self-driven, growth and team are our values
* Experience first-hand how a fast internationally growing start-up is operating. Considering that we also offer attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content
* We are remoters (pre-COVID). We believe that flexibility in working hours and location are key for a good work-life balance.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Menos de 1 año
Funciones: Desarrollador Web – Programador
Ir a la fuente