Provincia: 100% En remoto
Descripción: Asaitec is a Spanish company located in Madrid created in 2013 that provides offshore Java services for European companies. Our goal is the development and maintenance of different services and applications.
We need to add a person to the team who will collaborate for 6 months to help maintain and develop the existing code and be ready to propose and implement improvements.
The work is done remotely from Spain collaborating with teams located in Europe.
• At least 3 years experience working with SAS software (SAS Base and SAS Macro)
• SQL programming and knowledge of databases
• Experience in creation, problem-solving, tuning and maintenance of datawarehouse-systems
• Experience in creation and documenting of databasetables, datamarts, cubes and reports
• Data management, migration and analysis
• Proficient in ETL processing and data modeling
• Level B2/C1 of English
• Can work independently, with very good coordination and communication skills as you will be the SPOC for the client
• Knowledge in the area of BI and BI tools
• Knowledge of software development and OO-programming
Tecnologías: SAS Base, SAS Macro, SQL, ETL
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Programador – Técnico Software
Ir a la fuente